Monday, August 18, 2008

Well here I am trying out the "NEW THING"! I am not a computer person, but I sure have found some cute Blogs and thought it was our turn to keep in touch while still being LAZY! What can I say! I only have to go to one sight and everyone can see it. What a great idea. We will see how it goes.

4 comments:

Just Be us said...

Kim! I Love that your blogging, too! Yay! I've almost got mine ready to post! Conner has been asking about getting together with
Sam. I am so glad that they hit it off! Love you!

Love, Cindy

Just Be us said...

Still waiting to see more photos! Loved seeing your Cali photos on Mindy's blog. You look SO fantastic and guess what? YOU and Jill inspired me so much after Women's Conf and then again when we went to Lagoon together, that I have lost 15 lb. since you've last seen me. THANK YOU for inspiring me!

Just Be us said...

Still waiting ...

Just Be us said...

Still waiting ...